AMAZON is working on its own collection of TVs, according to new reports.
It’s suggested that the tech giant could be bringing out the TVs in the US as early as October.
According to Business Insider, the TVs will be made by third-parties initially.
That wouldn’t make them that much different to current Fire TV Edition devices from other companies.
However, the report also claims that Amazon is working on at least one TV that it will completely make on its own.
The company’s Amazon Devices and Lab126 teams are said to be on the case.
It’s thought the TVs will allow Amazon Alexa interaction.
A Fire TV interface would also be expected.
The report says the Amazon TVs will come in 55 to 75 inch sets.
Other technical specifications have not been revealed.
It’s also not clear if the TVs would be launching in other countries any time soon.
We’ve reached out to Amazon for comment.
- Read all the latest Phones & Gadgets news
- Keep up-to-date on Apple stories
- Get the latest on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram
Best Phone and Gadget tips and hacks
Looking for tips and hacks for your phone? Want to find those secret features within social media apps? We have you covered…
- How to get your deleted Instagram photos back
- How to track someone on Google Maps
- How can I increase my Snapchat score?
- How can I change my Facebook password?
- How can I do a duet on TikTok?
- Here’s how to see if your Gmail has been hacked
- How can I change my Amazon Alexa voice in seconds?
- What is dating app Bumble?
- How can I test my broadband internet speed?
- Here’s how to find your Sky TV remote in SECONDS
In other news, check out the new Lamborghini Huracan Evo that can clean your house and cook you dinner.
Check out the wildly impressive Panasonic 65HZ1000 TV, which makes most tellies look rubbish.
Read our complete guide to Call of Duty 2021.
And Dell’s Alienware R10 Ryzen Edition is a gaming PC powerhouse that crushes both the new consoles.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at [email protected]