It’s Travel Tuesday, and one thing we know is that Americans are hoping to travel soon: According to AAA, 55% of American adults are planning a trip that includes at least one overnight stay before the end of next year. And that makes this a great year to consider travel-related gifts. Both Amazon, which has a travel gifts storefront, and Walmart, which has a travel must-haves section, have made it easier to get inspired for travel gift-giving. And we have a few suggestions of our own.
If they love a good flight deal
Dollar Flight Club lifetime subscription
- Conde Nast Traveler, Forbes and The Points Guy all recommend this flight-deal service, which has more than a million users worldwide
- Recent deals have included roundtrip airfare deals to Greece for $394, Hawaii for $129 and Iceland for $229
If they often have to work on the plane
Bose QuietComfort Noise-Cancelling Earbuds
- Free 2-day shipping on orders of $50 or more
- Noise cancellation and high-fidelity audio
- CNet says that they’re best-in-class noise cancelling with transparency mode and feature top notch sound
- The Verge notes that they offer better active noise cancellation than other true wireless earbuds
If they’re planning a trip abroad
$35.97 for a three-month subscription
- Named the best language learning software seven years in a row by PC Mag
- Learn languages like French, Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, Farsi and more
- TruAccent speech recognition software helps learners improve pronunciation and build confidence when speaking and
If air travel gives them aches and pains
$199 $179 with free shipping
- Award-winning, portable muscle massage treatment machine with three speed settings and 150-minute battery life
- Athletes like Cristiano Ronaldo, Maria Sharapova and James Harden are all fans of the brand.
- New York Magazine calls it the best a- home device for relieving muscle aches, and CNet says it’s one of the most powerful small percussive devices they’ve tried.
If they’re always on the go
Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD
- Charge iPhones, iPads and even laptops on the go with this slim portable charger
- Three charging modes and dual USB ports mean you can charge two devices simultaneously
- Fast charging: An iPhone 11 can charge to 50% in just 30 minutes.
- TechRadar names this charger one of their top three slim power banks and Tom’s Guide gives it second place in their best portable chargers of 2021
If they take a lot of roadtrips
Tushy Travel Bidet
$29 plus free shipping on orders over $49 from Tushy
- This discreet and collapsible device means as long as you’ve got access to water, you’ve got a travel-sized bidet on hand.
If you want to make their life easier
Sephora’s Best-Selling Beauty Must-Haves Set
$54 with free shipping at Sephora
- 10-piece set of Sephora’s bestselling makeup, skincare, and hair products in travel sizes
- Comes stocked with: Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH, Milk Makeup Hydrogrip Primer, NARS Bronzer Powder, Natasha Denona Biba 3-Pan Eyeshadow Palette, Benefit Cosmetics Mini 24-HR Brow Setter Clear Eyebrow Gel, FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara, Beautyblender Makeup Sponge, OUAI Detangling and Frizz Fighting Leave in Conditioner, Kosas Wet Lip Oil Plumping Treatment Gloss Dip , Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30
Give the gift of inspiration with this travel book
The Bucket List, 1000 Adventures Big & Small
- Illustrated, hardcover book with over 1,000 fascinating adventures spanning the 7 continents.
- Suits both seasoned trekkers and five-star globetrotters with trip ideas focusing on wildlife encounters, extreme sports, music & dance and food & drink.