The type of hosting service you use plays a significant role in deciding the success of your website. And a WordPress website is no exception!
When it comes to the best WordPress hosting, the majority of website owners prefer having managed plans for several benefits they provide. But what is managed hosting?
In a nutshell, managed hosting can be seen as an added service rather than simply a hosting plan. Unlike other hosting services, managed WordPress hosting takes most of the responsibilities of managing your site off your shoulders.
In this guide, we will discuss what managed hosting is and why you should choose managed hosting provider India for your WordPress site.
What is Managed WordPress Hosting India?
As the name suggests, managed WordPress hosting is among the top WordPress plans in which your hosting provider “manages” your website as well as your server. This means important tasks like updating the site, configuring the server, etc., will be taken care of by the hosting service on your behalf.
Many people consider it the best web hosting for WordPress because it saves a lot of time and effort that would otherwise be wasted in keeping the site up and running. Most importantly, it allows you to focus on the other important areas of your business, such as marketing, promotions, formulating effective business strategies, and so on.
5 Reasons to Choose Managed WordPress Hosting
Besides saving time and providing convenience, here are some other reasons that make managed hosting the best web hosting for WordPress:
- Better Site Performance: With a managed WordPress hosting plan, you can stay assured that the entire tech stack is customised for a smooth WordPress experience. This means that your site will have higher uptime, faster loading times, minimal hurdles, and better performance overall.
- Support from WordPress Experts: While all hosting plans offer some kind of support, the support you get with managed WordPress plans is unmatchable. This is because the support team of managed hosting providers consists of WordPress experts who not only fully understand your problems but also offer a quick and reliable solution.
- Exclusive Features: A major reason behind the popularity of managed WordPress hosting is the wide array of exclusive features it offers. These include collaboration features, workflow management tools, powerful reporting and analytics, and so on. The best part is you will get these features even with the most affordable WordPress hosting plans.
- Increased Security: The security of the website is always the top priority of any business. This is especially true for websites that deal with a lot of customer data and information. With managed WordPress hosting, you get plenty of inbuilt security features and tools that will help you protect your site from hackers and unauthorised users.
- Automatic Backups: In addition to the robust security features, managed WordPress hosting offers automatic backups on a daily basis. This means if your site suffers any technical glitch, your data will remain safe, and the backups will allow it to get back on track and running in no time.
Final Decision: Is Managed WordPress Hosting Worth It?
Managed WordPress hosting is favoured by an increasing number of people for the various benefits it provides. By taking the responsibility of managing your website, this hosting service allows you to dedicate your time and efforts to the critical aspects of your business.