APPLE has listed an official filing for four new iPhone models, according to reports.
The move is in keeping with rumours that four new iPhones will be revealed next week.
According to MacRumors, the filing was made with the FCC, a US agency that regulates communication devices.
The filing was actually an application for new MagSafe chargers but new iPhone models were mentioned in the document.
They are only referred to a as “New Phone #1” or “New Phone #2” and so on.
That means we can’t be sure whether Apple’s new iPhone offering will even be called the iPhone 13.
Based on previous years, fans are expecting an iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Apple has confirmed that its next big event will take place on Tuesday, September 14.
It hasn’t yet said what will be revealed but rumours suggest new iPhones, AirPods and potentially an Apple Watch.
It’s an entirely virtual event, highlighted by this year’s tagline: “California streaming.”
Based on launches in previous years, we’d expect pre-orders to go live on Friday, September 17.
And the actual release date for new products will mostly likely land on Friday, September 24.
- Read all the latest Phones & Gadgets news
- Keep up-to-date on Apple stories
- Get the latest on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram
Best Phone and Gadget tips and hacks
Looking for tips and hacks for your phone? Want to find those secret features within social media apps? We have you covered…
- How to get your deleted Instagram photos back
- How to track someone on Google Maps
- How can I increase my Snapchat score?
- How can I change my Facebook password?
- How can I do a duet on TikTok?
- Here’s how to see if your Gmail has been hacked
- How can I change my Amazon Alexa voice in seconds?
- What is dating app Bumble?
- How can I test my broadband internet speed?
- Here’s how to find your Sky TV remote in SECONDS
In other news, WhatsApp has launched a genius new feature – but it’s only available on Samsung phones.
A Google Maps fan has spotted a “secret” military base tucked away in the middle of the Sahara desert.
Make sure you’re using the safest iPhone settings possible.
And, the next iPhone will come in a new pink colour and start at just under £800, according to recent rumours.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at [email protected]