There are many ways you can drive traffic to your website. Pay per click marketing is one marketing model that you can use to advertise your business. It is like buying visitors to your site because you pay a fee each time one of your ads is clicked.
This internet advertising model is commonly associated with first-tier search engines like Google Ads, Amazon Advertising, and Microsoft Advertising. But pay per click marketing has also been adopted by social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter as one of their advertising tools.
Pay Per Click Marketing Strategies
Marketing education programs nowadays include instruction in internet advertising since today’s business world is internet-dominated. These programs involve many elements of a pay-per-click strategy. The strategies in implementing a pay per click campaign include:
Pay Per Click Keyword Research
Keyword research is incredibly important since your entire PPC campaign is built around keywords, including your success in Google Ads advertising. The process can be time-consuming, but it is all worth the effort.
It should be a continuous process so you won’t miss out on hundreds of thousands of valuable, long-tail, low-cost, and highly relevant keywords that can drive traffic to your site.
If you want your keyword list to be effective in increasing traffic, follow these tips:
- Use relevant keywords
Pay for web traffic where you target keywords that will increase your PPC click-through rate and profit. Use only keywords that are closely related to the offerings you sell, whether it be a product or service, or both.
- Use long-tail keywords
Long-tail keywords are more specific and less common, but they add up to account for the majority of search-driven traffic and are less competitive, therefore, less expensive.
Don’t just stick with only the most popular and frequently searched terms in your niche.
- Expand your keywords
Consistently refine and expand your keyword campaigns. Your keyword list should constantly grow and adapt to the changes that happen in a search because your audience’s preferences constantly change as well.
- Use keyword research tools
There are quite a number of keywords research tools that you can use to find high-volume, industry-specific keywords to use in your PPC campaigns like:
- Google AdWords Keyword Planner
- Adword and SEO Keyword Permutation Generator
- Google Correlate
- IMforSMB Bulk Keyword Generator
- Keyword In
- Wordtracker Scout
- WordStream Free Keyword Tool
Manage Your PPC Campaigns Regularly and Wisely
Regular account activity is one of the best predictors of account success, so to ensure that your PPC campaign is always effective, hire a company that offers PPC service in California to manage them regularly. Include analyzing the performance of your account and making necessary adjustments to optimize your campaigns. Consider the following steps:
- Add PPC keywords that are relevant to your business to expand the reach of your PPC campaigns. Keywords should be relevant to your landing page and offer. Relevant keywords increase the chance that each visitor you pay for completes the form on the landing page.
- Create an attention-grabber title for your ads. The title has the greatest influence on an ad’s click-through rate. Include a keyword in the headline to draw user’s attention to your ad. Practice dynamic keyword insertion.
- Add Negative keywords or non-converting terms as part of your monitoring campaign to improve campaign relevancy and reduce wasted spend.
- Split up your ad groups into smaller and more relevant ad groups to help you create more targeted ad text and landing pages. This will help increase your click-through rate and quality score.
- Constantly review expensive or costly, under-performing keywords and shut them off if necessary.
- Modify and refine the content and CTAs (Call-To-Action) of your landing pages to align with individual search queries in order to increase conversion rates. Don’t send all your traffic to the same page.
Drive your traffic to a landing form with a form on it. Remember that your landing page should be engaging that generates leads to your campaign.
Building a Successful PPC Campaign
As you prepare to create a PPC campaign, it’s important that you learn the strategies to effectively manage them so that your investment will not go to waste. Proper PPC campaign management will result in guaranteed ad placement in search engine result pages that can help generate leads and increase profit.